Our offices are located at 32 Friar Gate in Derby city centre, so we’re ideally placed to provide convenient face-to-face HR and employment law support for Derby-based businesses. We're right next door to the old railway bridge, so you can't miss us!
Set your sat nav to: DE1 1BX, number 32
NOTE: Use the postcode, don't just enter '32 Friar Gate'. Rather unhelpfully there's an error in Google maps which will send you to 'Friar Gate Court' instead! If you do end up there don't worry though, it's not far away. Just give us a ring and we'll direct you to us!
Give yourself plenty of time as:
- Traffic on the A38 and Ashbourne Road can be very slow at rush hour
- The inner ring-road one-way system can be tricky if you're not familiar with it
If you get lost, delayed, or just want to let us know that you're on your way so we can get the kettle on, give us a ring on 01332 890 345
- From Markeaton Island on the A38, drive towards Derby city centre on Ashbourne Road.
- Follow the main road as it bears left onto Bridge Street.
- Stay on the main road as it then bears right onto Agard Street.
- You'll go past the Golden Eagle pub on the left, which has a big mural of Derby history painted on the side.
- You'll see Friar Gate Studios straight ahead of you.
- Turn right onto Ford Street at the traffic lights next to Friar Gate Square, the big new copper office building housing the University of Derby Law School.
- Pretty much immediately get ready to turn right onto Friar Gate at the next set of traffic lights by Las Iguanas.
- The middle lane is best here, as you'll be turning left into the carpark as soon as you've gone round the righthand corner.
- You'll now be heading away from the city centre, back in the direction you've just come from, but that's ok!
- You'll see the old railway bridge straight in front of you.
- We're at number 32 Friar Gate, the Georgian building with the green door.
- It's immediately before the old railway bridge, on the right as you drive out of the city, next door to the Cleggs building.
- Turn left just before the bridge for the public car park immediately opposite our offices on the other side of the road.
- If you go under the bridge then you've missed the turn off!
- But if so, don't panic!
- Just continue under the bridge, take the next right onto Bridge Street, then go round again for another attempt!
Unfortunately, since 32 Friar Gate is an old building, it wasn't built with accessibility in mind. If you have particular accessibility requirements, please contact us in advance of your visit and we'll do everything we can to accommodate them.